For distribution system, you can choose either Least Connection or Round Robin.
For seting up load balancing to direct traffic to multiple VPS, move to the accordion of the VIP (virtual IP address) under [Load Balancer Config].
【Set up load balancing】
1. Click the accordion of the VIP you’d like to set up load balancing.
2. Move to the balancing source port of the [Balancing Setup], select the accessing souce port.
3. Click [Setup] of the box on the right below the balancing source port.
4. Select [Round Robin] or [Least Connection] in [Balancing Method].
5. Select [Health Monitor]. (Create it in advance at the accordion of [Health Monitor].)
6. Click [Add] on the right below the [Balancing destination IP Address] list.
7. Select the IP address you’d like to distribute to, from pull down menu.
(You can add several IP addresses at a time.)
8. Click [Save] button and setup is done.
9. Log in to the VPS and set up the network.