Manage your domain effectively at Z.com
Do you think every domain management service is the same? By transferring your domains to Z.com, you can manage all of them in our powerful yet simple control panel, which also lets you access other Z.com services such Web Hosting, Cloud, and SSL.
Checklist for transferring your domain name to Z.com
Check the status of the domain, and prepare the following 5 points:
*The transfer is usually completed within 1-2 weeks after payment confirm. If the deposit was made by bank transfer or convenience store payment or the approval process was not smoothly completed, it may be taken time.
Steps for Transfer Request
For Z.com first time users
Please refer the following steps for Z.com members to request transferring after signing up to Z.com.
For Z.com members
Sign in to My Z.com
Click the URL in the email and approve transfer request
Input a domain name
Input the domain name that you want to transfer and click "Continue"
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transfer request.
Steps for Approval
- We will send an approval email to the email address indicated in the WhoIs information
- Click the URL in the email and approve transfer request
*If you use credit card for the payment, it is charged upon completion of the transfter steps.
- After confirming your payment, we will request the transfer to the registry.
- The registry will request transfer from the current registrar.
- The registrar will confirm your intent.
*Check how to approve with the registrar. In some cases, the approval is not required.
- The registrar will do a transfer approval to the registry.
- The registry will inform us that the transfer is completed and then we send you a transfer complete email.
|Generic Domains (gTLDs)||Price|
|International Domains (ccTLDs)||Price|
|New Domains (NewgTLDs)||Price|
- * All prices do not include tax