No. A domain and server should be canceled separately.
Please note that your website won’t be displayed when a domain that has cancelled was set for the server.
Make sure that you change the domain settings of the server in advance.
For changing the domain setting, please follow the directions below:
1. Log in to My Z.com(Z.com control panel), and then click [WordPress] from the navigation bar at the top of the page
2. WordPress server list will appear. Click the appropriate WordPress server name tag
3. WordPress list will appear. Click the appropriate WordPress name tag
4. Click the [Website Information[Live Area]]
5. Click the [Restore to common domain] to change the setting