Yes, it does.
For setting a unique domain, please follow the directions below:
1. Log in to My Z.com(Z.com control panel), and then click [WordPress] from the navigation bar at the top of the page
2. WordPress server page will appear. Click the [Domain] at the left side of the page
3. Click the [+Domain] at the right side of the page
4. Enter the appropriate domain and click [Save]
*The same region as the server will apply it automatically.
5. WordPress server list will appear again. Click the appropriate WordPress server name tag
6. WordPress list will appear. Click the [Website Information[Live Area]]
7. Click the pen icon at the right side of the page under the [URL] item
8. Choose the appropriate domain name from the pull-down menu, then click the [Save] button