You can allocate an additional IP address to VPS from the [Additional IP Address] list from the [Network] in the menu on the left side of the page.
On the control panel, it is not allowed to allocate two or more additional IP segments to one VPS.
【Steps to allocate to VPS】
1. Click the [Network] in the menu on the left side of the page.
2. Move to the [Additional IP Address] tab, and click the the accordion of the additional IP address you’d like to allocate to VPS.
3. Click the [Setup] icon on the right top of the [IP Address] list.
4. Select the VPS which will be allocated to, then click the [Save] button.
5. The allocated IP address will appear.
6. Log in to VPS, and set up network.