PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
Set the domain DNS you would like to issue the certification as follows:
Once SSL certificate has been issued, it will be revoke if you change the DNS.
1. Sign in to your Z.com account.
2. Select “Web Hosting” from the top menu bar of My Z.com control panel.
5. The Plan is set to “Domain SSL” by default. Do not change this if you want the free SSL option.
6. Next, choose your server, followed by the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) of your choice.
7. Select the Contract Period. 8. Confirm the details of your plan. For Domain SSL, the amount should be 0.00. Click “Next”.
14. To check the status of your SSL certificate, select “SSL” from the top menu bar.
You will see your new SSL under the “SSL Server Certification List”. Click on it to see the details of your newly issued SSL.
Thank you for adding your SSL certificate and making the Internet a safer place!
If you have any question, please contact our friendly support team.