Manage your domain effectively at Z.com
Do you think every domain management is the same? You can do manage collectively, such as configuration changes and renewal of the domain, and who will spread further usage in cooperation with related services by changing the domain management of the Z.com.
Checklist for transferring your domain name to Z.com
Check the status of the domain, and prepare the following 5 points:
*The transfer is usually completed within 1-2 weeks after payment confirm. If the deposit was made by bank transfer or convenience store payment or the approval process was not smoothly completed, it may be taken time.
Steps for Transfer Request
For Z.com first time users
Please refer the following steps for Z.com members to request transferring after signing up to Z.com.
For Z.com members
Sign in My Z.com
Click "Domain" and "Transfer" on the menu
Input a domain name
Input a domain name which you want to transfer and click "Continue"
Follow the on-screen to complete the transfer request.Follow the on-screen to complete the transfer request
Steps for Approval
- We will send an approval emai to the email address of Whois information.
- Click a URL in the received email and approve it.
*If you use credit card for the payment, it is charged upon completion of the transfter steps.
- After confirming your payment, we will request the transfer to the registry.
- The registry will request it to a current registrar.
- The registrar will confirm your intent.
*Check how to approve with the registrar. In some cases, the approval is not required.
- The registrar will do a transfer approval to the registry.
- The registry will inform us that the transfer is completed and then we send you a transfer complete email.
|Generic Domains (gTLDs)||Price|
|International Domains (ccTLDs)||Price|
|New Domains (NewgTLDs)||Price|