For a domain registered at Z.com, DNS is designated as ns-a1.cloud.z.com /ns-a2.cloud.z.com/ ns-a3.cloud.z.com.
There is no need to change the name server setting by yourself.
If you would like to set a unique domain for the server, follow the directions below:
1. Log in to My Z.com(Z.com control panel), and then click [WordPress] from the navigation bar at the top of the page
2. WordPress server page will appear. Click the [Domain] at the left side of the page
3. Click the [+Domain] at the right side of the page
4. Enter the appropriate domain and click [Save]
*If you would like to set up a subdomain, enter an arbitrary text string in the left box.
*Please note that if you prefer URL with “www”, enter a sub-domain with “www.”.
*If you want your website can be accessed either with or without “www”, add URL later at the “Redirect setting”.
*The same region as the server will apply it automatically.
5. WordPress server list will appear again. Click the appropriate WordPress server name tag
6. WordPress list will appear. Click the [Website Information[Live Area]]
7. Click the pen icon at the right side of the page under the [URL] item
8. Select the appropriate domain name from the pull-down menu, then click the [Save] button
*It takes about 72 hours at the longest until the new setting takes effect.