Please follow the directions below:
1. Change the name server setting to the following at the domain provider website
ns-a1.cloud.z.com / ns-a2.cloud.z.com /ns-a3.cloud.z.com
2. Log in to My Z.com(Z.com control panel), and then click [WordPress] from the navigation bar at the top of the page
3. WordPress server page will appear. Click the [Domain] at the left side of the page
4. Click the [+Domain] at the right side of the page
5. Enter the appropriate domain and click [Save]
*If you would like to set up a sub-domain, enter an arbitrary text string in the left box.
*Please note that if you prefer URL with “www”, enter a sub-domain with “www.”.
*If you want your website can be accessed either with or without “www”, add URL later at the “Redirect setting”.
*The same region as the server will apply it automatically.