Please follow the directions below:
1. Log in to the My Z.com(Z.com control panel), and then click the “WordPress” from the navigation at the top of the page
2. WordPress server list will appear. Click the WordPress server name tag you want to edit
3. WordPress list will appear.
4. Click the WordPress name tag you want to log in
5. Click the “Site Copy” from the navigation menu
6. The pop-up message will appear. Choose the copy source and copy content, and press the button
*Please note that the previous data of the site you’re copying will be deleted.
*If you select “All” for its copy content, all settings will be copied to. “Only Template” is not included any contents or data.