You can allocate a private IP address to VPS from the private network list from the [Network] in the menu on the left side of the page.
It is not allowed to allocate three or more private network segments to one VPS.
1. Click the [Network] in the menu on the left side of the page.
2. Move to the private networks, Click the the accordion of the network segment you’d like to allocate to VPS.
3. Click the [Setup] icon on the right top of the contracted VPS list.
4. Select the [Assign] from the pull-down menu to the right of the VPS you’d like to allocated to, then click the [Save].
The allocated private IP address will appear.
5. Log in to VPS, and set up network.